Please complete the form below to request a facility rental. Once you submit the form, your request will be reviewed. We will contact you to let you know if your event can be scheduled. Payment for facility use is to be given to the secretary upon booking. Checks are to be payable to Congregational Church of Grafton.
Disclosure: In order for a couple to be given “member” status in this schedule, one person of the couple must be a member. If you would like to have a wedding bulletin for your wedding, the charge is $15.00 per hundred bulletins. Payment for custodian fee is made out to “The Congregational Church of Grafton”
Kitchen Clean Use Facility Policies
- All cabinets and tabletops are cleaned.
- Sinks, stove top, microwave, refrigerator/freezer doors are cleaned.
- All spoilable food removed from refrigerator.
- All lights and fans are turned off.
- All equipment is put away in proper place.
- Floors cleaned; dirt and spills mopped up.
- Take trash to dumpster; new garbage bags put in cans.
- Tables and chairs cleaned and returned to original location.
- Lights turned off.
- The church requires a hostess to be present, not to cater or do kitchen work, but to give information and see that kitchen equipment is put away in the proper place.
- This church is a smoke-free building.
- No alcoholic beverages used in the church building.
- Groups involving youth shall be under direct supervision of a responsible adult who shall arrive early and depart after all these have gone. The supervisor shall discourage all running and roaming throughout church.
- No nails, tacks, scotch tape or similar objects are to be used on floors, walls, or ceilings. Strings, ribbons, all wrappings packaging, cartons or other refuse are to completely cleared and placed in containers provided.
- Any person or group is responsible for turning out all the lights, lowering the thermostat and closing the doors and windows.
- The church requires a host or hostess to be present, not to cater or do kitchen work, but to give information and see that kitchen equipment is put away in the proper place.
- The bridal party is responsible for making arrangements for the following: organist, soloist, floral decoration, reception, candles and aisle runner. Honorarium for Pastor is not included in fees.
- It is understood that the group using the church will leave the facilities as found. Tables and chairs to be returned to the room and original position.
- Users will confine themselves to the facilities agreed upon.
- Any damage to equipment or facilities, other than from normal use, shall be the responsibility of those renting the facility. All fees for rental of facilities and equipment are payable to Church and delivered to the secretary upon booking. A damage deposit of $50.00 is required. Damage deposit will be returned to renter if facilities are left in satisfactory condition (determined by staff).
- Indemnification: It is an express term of this agreement that the Renter indemnifies the Church for any costs or damages of any kind incurred by the Church, as a result of the rental of the facility by the Renter.
- All bookings and arrangements must be made through the church secretary at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Cancellation: A full refund will be given if cancellation notice has been given 2 weeks