Missions and Outreach
The Mission Outreach Committee participates in several hands on Mission Projects throughout the year, and provides financial support to several local and denomination organizations. The Committee receives an annual appropriation from the church’s operating budget.
- Weekly canned food delivery’s to the Grafton Food Bank
- Making Birthday Bags with the CE children to be given to the Grafton Food Bank.
- Collecting and Promoting the Saint Pauly’s shed.
- Setting up visits and activities with Crescent Manor and including inviting the CE kids to take an active role in these visits, about 4 a year.
- Providing Brown Bag Lunches for Worcester Fellowship Homeless, and working with the CE kids collecting white socks
- Creating “blessing bags” to distribute to families at Worcester Fellowship
- Monthly Meals being made and brought to Dismas House in Worcester
- Gift Giving Tree for Crescent Manor Rest Home, Pernet Family Health Services, Friendly House, Dismas House, South Grafton Elementary School
- Providing gently used Children’s and Infants clothing to Pernet Family Services
- Annual Household Goods Drive for Donations Clearing House in May
- Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child (Christmas gifts packed in “shoe boxes” for underprivileged overseas children