The Mission Outreach Committee participates in several hands-on mission projects throughout the year and provides financial support to several local and denominational organizations. The Committee receives an annual appropriation from the church’s operating budget.
- Weekly canned/non-perishable food collection for the Grafton Food Bank
- Monthly dinner for Dismas House
- Pauly Clothing Donation Shed
- Annual Food Drive at Stop & Shop
- Annual Household Goods Drive for Donations Clearing House in May
- Christmas Giving Tree (Christmas gifts for residents of Crescent Manor Rest Home, Grafton House, Friendly House and Pernet Family Health Service)
- Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child (Christmas gifts packed in “shoe boxes” for underprivileged overseas children)
- And more!