- This event has passed.
Worship Service December 20
December 20, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We are excited to continue to offer in-person worship.
To continue to comply with state mandates and ensure the safety of the members of our congregation, services are still limited to 20 people until further notice. To prevent overcrowding, it is necessary to sign up in order to attend in person.
Additionally, the following guidelines are still in place during worship services:
- You must wear a mask at all times.
- You may not shake hands, or share pews with members of the congregation who are not in your immediate family.
- Practice diligent hand-washing etiquette.
- Music will be meditative and reflective. Singing aloud is strongly discouraged.
- If you feel ill (fever, cough, trouble breathing, fatigue), please refrain from attending worship services.
It has taken the combined effort of our entire faith community to keep our sanctuary safe and healthy. Thank you for continuing to cooperate with our worship service guidelines!